Flexbar Editor is a graphical command editor
for the Flexbar addon for the World of Warcraft (WoW) game.
- The program can switch WoW from Fullscreen to Windowed
mode and back, removing the need to ALT+TAB between the two programs.
- Buttons and Groups can be shown or hidden at the
click of a button, without typing anything.
- Groups can also be ungrouped and regrouped (to allow
button movement) by the click of a button.
- Multiple commands can be executed in a sequence as
selected by the user.
- The command properties window allows the user to
select commands from the drop down lists and enter data for only the properties
that apply for that command.
- If a flexbar config is built in the Editor, the user
can see exactly what is configured and make changes outside of the game.
- The user can reset
the flexbar config in WoW and reload it all from the Editor when necessary.
- The help docs are
available online in the program (very useful for copying examples and
- The Flexbar Forum
(http://savagevines.com/flexbar/) is accessible through the Editor.
- Existing FB Profiles within WoW can be imported into
A screen shot of the Flexbar Editor is shown below.
Thanks go to the following:
(for the cool dockable windows) - http://sourceforge.net/projects/dockpanelsuite/
(for INI file access, SendKeys and other stuff) - http://www.hiddensoft.com/autoit3/